MSW Plant for City’s Solid Waste Management
Municipal Solid Waste Management and Handling Plants, using MSW Plant by pyrocrat Navi Mumbai City's 300 Metric Tons (approx. 50 Truck Loads) of waste is segregated and Converted into Compost, Recyclables Plastic, Metal etc., Refuse Derived Fuel - RDF and Inert.
100 Metric Ton MSW =
Evaporation loss and inert to land fill
Important Advantages of MSW Plants Established by Pyrocrat
1) Innovative Patent Pending Technology.
2) Zero Waste Technology.
3) 100% Proven & State of Art Design.
4) Sustainable – Economically Viable, Environmentally Compliant and Safe.
5) Robust machinery – Low Operational and Maintenance Cost.
6) Project Guarantees – 100% Processing Capacity and Environmental compliance.
7) Timely Machinery Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Operational Training.
8) Recover Maximum Value from Waste.
9) Project as per norms.
10) Upgradable and Expandable Plant Layout and Design.
Know more about Clean India Mission
for more details visit http://mswplant.com/